Skills And Qualifications (Must Haves) :
1. A basic understanding of NodeJS (express) and relational & non-relational databases
2. A basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
Additionally (Good to Have): Understanding of swagger, MQTT, DOCKER, SOCKET.io, Microservices, Queues
Job Responsibilities :
1. As a Node.js Developer, you would be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
2. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
3. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is required.
What we offer :
1. An open work environment, where you feel free and can share conversations with the team.
2. A place to grow your skills beyond the current scope and field.
3. International work standards and experiences.
4. A full Mac environment to work on.
5. Espressos on demand.
6. Never-ending music while you work hard